Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Lucy's first contact with the snow!


(click on the image to see it bigger)

I have said before that Lucy is curious, but maybe a better word would be adventurous! Her breeder, Denise, told me that yesterday she opened her varanda door and the puppies were nearby... The three boys stayed where they were, but Lucy ventured herself outside and stepped on the snow for the very first time! :)

I find her to be lovely, even before I have seen her in person, which, by the way, will happen tomorrow! I am in Oslo today on a business trip and tomorrow I will travel one hour by train to go and see Lucy where she presently lives. It will be so nice! I'll take the chance and leave with Denise the travel bag I have bought for Lucy (exactly like Birk's) where I hope Denise can start to place her inside now and then for her to get used to it.

No comments: