Saturday, 27 February 2010

Taking yorkies for a drive.



No, the picture above is not Birk on a car trip!!! It only shows how dogs should NOT be seated in a car! Birk loves to go on car trips, but so far we have been using his bag carrier to transport him. In his bag he is positioned at the bottom of the car floor and cannot see anything. It would be much nicer if he could be positioned in such a way that he could look out the window, like all dogs like it! That goes for Birk and Lucy, naturally.



With this thought in mind I decided to try one modell of car seat first and see how it works with Lucy to begin with (she is still a puppy and faces more difficulties to look out). I realise I can't put both dogs in this one, though. So I have to see. Anybody out there that has experiences with this same type of dog car seat and would be willing to share them with me? I would really appreciate it!

No comments: