Sunday, 16 May 2010

Glamour: Birk and Lucy have new haircut! :)

Two weeks ago my yorkies went to the hairdresser for a new look. We would much rather cut their hair ourselves, but somehow it had proved to be a bit complicated. Then I thought, what the heck, let us take them to a proper hairdresser only this time and see how it goes later. Birk got a very cute look and much nicer than with the long hair. Lucy's hair was cut mostly in her body keeping the hair long in her face, for the cute laces etc. I'll post more pictures later, where the new look can better be seen.

2 comments:

nam said...

oh what a beautiful haircut!!

Greetings from Dogster.com! I was just personally stopping by your blog to award you with our "Dogster Recommended" blue ribbon award badge for your site! I couldn't find your email, so hopefully you get this comment. If you're interested, just shoot me an email at nam@dogster.com. Until then, woofs on!

Nam Nguyen

Marie said...

How Sweeeet!
Klem Gizmo :)